Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full-Time
Job Category: Account Manager
Kenlee Group, LLC, is a professional Landscape Architectural Design/Build organization dedicated to creating premier properties and building lasting relationships throughout the DFW Metroplex. We seek a talented Account Manager to be responsible for all aspects of service delivery and produce enhancements for a portfolio of premier commercial properties in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Our account managers are the primary point of contact for an assigned book of clients and are responsible for overall client satisfaction and property stewardship. They will work with Landscape Supervisors to assist with training and developing teams and work directly with Kenlee Services experts and clients to provide comprehensive landscape management, including proactively identifying issues and offering enhancement opportunities on existing contracts.
– Proactively communicate and build trusting relationships with clients.
– Planning & Scheduling Field Operations to exceed client expectations.
– Service, Delivery, and Producing
– Identify landscape deficiencies and provide remedies to any problems found.
– Provide clients with enhancement opportunities on existing properties.
– Full-scope Management of a commercial property portfolio.
– Provide continuous innovative ideas pertaining to client satisfaction and maintenance productivity.
– Passion for working directly with customers and providing exemplary service.
– Superb communication and organizational skills; knowledge of Spanish a plus.
– Strong understanding of and/or willingness to learn green industry trends and practices.
– Self-starter attitude and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
– Willingness for continued education through local Horticultural and Landscape Organizations.
-Based on the employee’s performance, promotions to the next level are easily accessible