Our Irrigation Technicians are responsible for inspecting, making repairs, and maintaining the irrigation systems on our properties.
– Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
– Experience and knowledge of all common irrigation controllers and systems
– Ability to identify and repair common irrigation problems such as main and lateral leaks, broken heads, clogged nozzles, valve problems, wiring problems, etc
– Strong organizational and communication skills
– Hardworking attitude and willingness to be flexible with changing schedules
– Preferred valid Texas Driver’s License, clean driving record, and ability to be carried under the employer’s insurance carrier. (better chance of advancement with a valid Texas Driver’s License)
– Based on the employee’s performance, promotions to the next level are easily accessible