Our Landscape Foremen hold the primary responsibility for the condition of our properties. They work closely with the Landscape Supervisor to ensure that the landscape is in optimal condition. The foreman will assist in noting any damages, improvements needed irrigation problems, and relaying that information to the Account Managers during weekly service.
– Bilingual (English and Spanish) Preferred
– Valid Texas Driver’s Licence, clean driving record, and ability to be carried under employers insurance carriers
– 3+ years of Landscape Maintenance experience and knowledge of common landscape maintenance equipment
– Hardworking attitude with a flexible mindset, ready to adapt to changing conditions and scheduling
– Knowledge of common landscape problems and deficiencies
– Based on the employee’s performance, promotions to the next level are easily accessible