Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full-Time
Job Category: Landscape Supervisor
Our Landscape Supervisors are the primary contact between our Account Managers and the Landscape Crews. They are responsible for overall property appearance, crew efficiency, training, special projects, and customer satisfaction.
– Oversee the scheduling and efficiency of 6-7 landscape crews
– Working directly with Account Managers to address any specific needs, changes, improvements that are needed on site
– Coordinating special landscape maintenance functions such as seasonal color, fertilization, weed control, etc.
– Identifying landscape concerns/problems such as disease, irrigation needs, damages, etc. throughout the property
– Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
– Excellent organizational and communication skills
– Strong attention to detail
– 3+ years of landscape maintenance experience and knowledge of common landscape maintenance equipment
– Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and meet changing demands quickly and efficiently
– Valid Texas Driver’s License, clean driving record, and ability to be carried under employers insurance carriers
– Based on the employee’s performance, promotions to the next level are easily accessible