Our Landscape Supervisors are the primary contact between our Account Managers and the Landscape Crews. They are responsible for overall property appearance, crew efficiency, training, special projects, and customer satisfaction.
– Oversee the scheduling and efficiency of 6-7 landscape crews
– Working directly with Account Managers to address any specific needs, changes, improvements that are needed on site
– Coordinating special landscape maintenance functions such as seasonal color, fertilization, weed control, etc.
– Identifying landscape concerns/problems such as disease, irrigation needs, damages, etc. throughout the property
– Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
– Excellent organizational and communication skills
– Strong attention to detail
– 3+ years of landscape maintenance experience and knowledge of common landscape maintenance equipment
– Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and meet changing demands quickly and efficiently
– Valid Texas Driver’s License, clean driving record, and ability to be carried under employers insurance carriers
– Based on the employee’s performance, promotions to the next level are easily accessible